The Greenville Spinners are committed to hosting a safe and fun TT experience!
Please be considerate of all community members and respect a 6-foot physical distance.
On-line registration only. Remember that you must be a current Spinners member to participate. We will be using sign-up genius again. The link is posted on our Facebook page and here https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0549aea72fabff2-signuptt Enter your name and category. Ex. Women’s Cat 1/2/3, Women’s Cat 4/5, Men’s Cat 1/2/3, Men’s Cat 4/5, Masters, Mercyx.
When you arrive, please collect your bib from Timothy Granger or Keegan O’Donnell. Your number will correspond to your start time. Ex. 6:02 = bib #2, 6:37 = bib 37. This is your one and only trip to the timing table.
Results will be posted on-line with 48 hours of the event. Do not ask the timer how you did. Results will be posted.
- Bring your own liquids and food items. Please do not share.
- Bring your own tools, pump, hand sanitizer, equipment, so as not to have to rely on others
- Feel free to bring a lawn chair
- Park a safe distance from other cars. Use both lots if necessary.
- There will be no time trial holders, everyone will start with a foot on the ground
- When waiting for your start time, space yourself at least 6 feet behind the rider in front of you
Do not attend the event if you are not feeling well, have traveled and/or come in contact with anyone that is sick.
This goes without saying – no spitting, blowing snot rockets, et cetera before, during and after ride. Cover coughs and sneezes.