Cervelo Soloist 61cm complete Ultegra bike FS

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tim Campen 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
     Tim Campen 
    Participant

The Soloist is an aero, fast, light speed machine that makes the most of your pedaling power. Ouzo Pro carbon fork, gently used 10 speed Ultegra group 175mm cranks 34×50 rings, 12-27 cogs with a new chain. Ultegra brakes, derailleurs. Cervelo carbon aero seatpost unique to the frame. Internal derailleur cable routing as pictured.
    New Schwalbe tires/tubes. WTB saddle. FSA 44mm bars, 110mm stem. New bar tape. Ready for the Hincapie Fondo and many miles of rewarding cycling. Small scratches present however no dents or crashes. Very aero tubing hides the rear wheel and the airfoil type downtube is light, stiff, and responsive to rider inputs. A great riding bike! Rear wheel is Ultegra hub with an Open Pro (36 spoke), and front is and older DuraAce laced to a Mavic CXP21 (28 spoke) – rims are Mavic, and are straight/true. Cash only no trades. Cervelo has a different fit than other brands, I usually ride a 59-61 frame. I have many more pics, however the bike is most impressive in person at 21 lbs w/o any real work toward reducing weight. 614.940.8319 call or text.

Soloist
    Soloist view
    drivetrain

Tim Campen 
    Participant

$600 this weekend only then I will part out. Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
©2018 All rights reserved. Site by:bluefrog

Forgot your details?

X
X