This is a repeating eventjuly 16, 2017 9:00 am
The Greatest Bicycle Tour of the Historic C&O Canal July 15, 2017 – July 18, 2017 Cumberland, MD to Georgetown 4 day canal ride. 2017 – THE 30th ANNIVERSARY TOUR Click
The Greatest Bicycle Tour of the Historic C&O Canal
July 15, 2017 – July 18, 2017
Cumberland, MD to Georgetown 4 day canal ride.
2017 – THE 30th ANNIVERSARY TOUR
No hills, no headwinds and no cars. Plenty of food, lots of support, ride at your own pace, well organized. This is the 30th annual benefit tour for the San Mar Children’s Home. Funds have been used for numerous capital needs over the many years. Funds have helped in gaining needed computers and sending children to camp. Expressive Art therapies have been provided, furniture has been purchased and multiple vehicles have been purchased and maintained for transporting the youth in care.
San Mar is a nonprofit organization that maintains national accreditation through the Council on Accreditation. Learn about the multiple services provided by the organization to children and youth daily since November 8, 1883 online at www.sanmarhome.org.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Transportation by charter bus to the start of the C&O Canal.
- All meals and snacks.
- Free parking for your vehicle throughout the event.
- Rest stops every ten to fifteen miles.
- Camp fees paid for the first two nights or transportation to nearby hotels.
- Hotel on the third night.
- Transport of all gear throughout the event.
- T-shirt, water bottle and a TGBT patch.
- Return to your vehicle by charter bus from Georgetown at end of event.
- A lifetime memory.
Registration Fee: $40.00 January 1 – June 30, 2017 | $50.00 After June 30, 2017
(Saturday) 9:00 am
Cumberland MD Train Station
201 E Harrison St, Cumberland, MD 21502